Monday 11 March 2013

Blue Patent Pumps

I have been a bridesmaid three times, apparently it is bad luck to be a bridesmaid four times so I am hoping this is my lot. I brought these heels from Marks and Spencers to wear with my bridesmaid dress for wedding number two which took place in 2011.
 
The shoes were a little bit tight, but I like the fact that they only had a small kitten heel and the booble embellishments on the front were quite cute and worked because my dress was quite plain.
 
I have great memories of the wedding as it was one of my best mates who got married, and these shoes allowed me to dance right through to the early hours of the morning. Having said that because it was January and had recently snowed I did have to don my hunter wellies to go to the church.
 
Not sure when i'll wear my shoes again, but I wouldn't dare throw them away, much like my bridesmaid dresses which are still dutifully in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment