Wednesday 28 November 2012

Burgundy Wedge Trainers

Those who know me, know that I don't really do the sports look but this spring/summer one of the biggest trends was hidden heel high tops and not one to be out done I brought myself a pair in July/August from River Island. Having debated for along time about colour, I eventually went for the burgundy to see me through the winter as well.

The first time I wore the shoes was to work, and it involved a 30 minute walk, I thought the trainers would be comfy but by the time I got to my desk my feet where battered and bruised. Note to self, 3 inch heels are not for walking in, even if they are hidden inside a pair of trainers.  It was also during the London 2012 Olympics and sportswear was high on everyone's agenda, I will always remember wearing these shoes and watching the swimmers dive on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment