Thursday 29 November 2012

Pewter Glitter Jazz Shoes

Every now and again, you need something a little bit special and that was what I was after. In autumn/winter 2010 I had been coveting a pair of Miu Miu glitter jazz shoes for months but could not afford the £300+ price tag. Enter Topshop, who you can always rely on to do versions of high designers at cheaper prices. My Pewter Glitter jazz shoes were a complete steal at around £30 and "super cute".

I have had many compliments while wearing these shoes, one in particular I remember from London fashion week for AW11/12. Me and my friend had just been turned away from Henry Holland's show which is mortifying in its self and on the walk back to Somerset House, some fashwan guy shouted across the road that he loved my shoes which put a smile back on my face.

Unfortunately my shoes got caught in a very bad rain shower which made them start to foam, not a good sign, so I have had to relegate them to best only. Maybe I'll wear them at Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment