Monday 24 December 2012

Yellow Suede Peep Toe Heels

What is it about suede heeled shoes that make them irrestible, well to me anyway. They are luxurious and they always look pretty. These shoes were an impulse buy in July of this year from Topshop, I tried the shoes on and literally could not leave the shop without them. They are a very loose take on shoes from Miu Miu's AW2011 collection.

My friend Glitter Fashionista brought the same pair of shoes month's earlier in a peach colour, but they did not have as much appeal. The shoes are much brighter and more yellow than in this photo and were very on trend with the bright colours happening during SS13.

These shoes will always have a fond place in my heart because I wore them for a job interview, and I now have that job. I like to think that these shoes made it happen!!!! Well I felt super confident wearing these gorgeous peep toe heels either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment